§ 1 General Provisions
The present Regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations") define the rules concerning the online purchase of tickets for attractions offered by Cosmos Museum sp. z o.o. (ul. Łucka 15/3 in Warsaw), hereinafter referred to as "Cosmos Museum".
2. online purchase of tickets takes place via the website https://cosmosmuzeum.pl/bilet-online/ and signifies acceptance of the Museum Rules. The rules and regulations of the Museum are available on the website https://cosmosmuzeum.pl/visitor-regulations/.
3. Buying a ticket online is possible after registering at https://cosmosmuzeum.pl/bilet-online/ and acceptance of the clauses concerning consent to the processing of personal data and after payment has been made via the Przelewy24 system, which is owned by PayPro S.A.
5. Individual and group tickets for the Exhibition for the chosen date and time can be purchased via the online sales system.
(6) The ticket remains valid until the date and time selected. Being more than 15 minutes late for the time for which the tickets were purchased is considered as using the ticket and is not refundable.
7. those who have purchased their ticket before 21.06.2023 are asked to contact the Museum by e-mail: email@example.com to arrange an appointment date.
Tickets purchased before 21.06.2023r. will expire on 31.07.2023.
§ 2 Registration
1. You can register at https://cosmosmuzeum.pl/bilet-online, stating your name, surname, e-mail address.
§ 3 Online purchase - general principles
1 Each online booking of individual tickets will receive an individual transaction number, but bookings can be paid for together.
2 If you wish to receive a VAT invoice, please contact the Museum by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
(1) the name of the purchaser;
2) address (town, postcode, street);
3) Tax Identification Number (not applicable to natural persons)
4) the online order number.
3 The invoice will be sent electronically.
4. payment for the purchase of tickets online shall be made only via the Przelewy24 system, payment card accepted by the Przelewy24 system, electronic transfer or any other form made available by Przelewy24 within the service https://cosmosmuzeum.pl/bilet-online.
5. within 30 minutes of completing the online purchase, the system will send an e-mail to the mailbox address provided in the profile, containing a confirmation and transaction number and the e-tickets saved in PDF format.
§ 4 Cosmos Museum exhibition
The e-ticket purchased entitles the visitor to enter the Exhibition area once.
§ 5 Final provisions
(1) Any complaints regarding an online purchase must be made within 30 days of purchase. Complaints shall be submitted by email to email@example.com or in writing to Cosmos Museum's registered office address. The complaint will be considered within 14 calendar days of receipt of the complaint. The decision on the complaint is communicated in writing or by e-mail.
(2) The Centre shall be entitled to amend the Rules of Procedure. The amended Rules of Procedure shall be made public on the website of the https://cosmosmuzeum.pl/ and at the headquarters of the Cosmos Museum.
3. the Regulations are an integral part of the "Visiting Regulations of the Cosmos Museum" available on the following website https://cosmosmuzeum.pl/visitor-regulations/.
4 The regulations came into force on 21.06.2023.